To be the first player to successfully play all the cards in your hand.
– Shuffle and deal all 52 cards out amongst the players (some players may have more than others).
– Beginning with aces, the first player places a card (or cards) facedown on the table and announces the number of cards he has played (e.g., 2 aces, 3 fours, 1 queen, etc.)
– Play continues around the table sequentially (aces, twos, threes, fours, etc.), with each set of cards being placed on top of the ones before them.
– If anyone believes a player is bluffing, they can call “bullshit” after that player lays down his card(s).
– The person who played the card(s), must turn over the card(s) they played to show whether they were lying.
– If the cards are indeed what the person said they were, the person who called “bullshit” takes the entire pile of cards and adds them to his or her hand.
– If the person was indeed lying, he takes the entire pile of cards and adds them to his or her own hand.
– Play resumes.
How to Win
– You play until someone plays their last card(s).
– Anyone who notices that a player is out of cards will likely call “bullshit.” If the card is indeed what the player said it was, they are the winner.